Monday 19 January 2009

Let's start the brief

Start of the new term went quite smoothly as i had expected, catching up with friends was fun and discussing their holidays was good. The first day back we had a a PPD presentation to present to the class about the dos and dont's in a working industry.

For this brief I have formulated my own working parameter that i will be working on through this term, this brief consist of me producing a short commercial for my chosen company Audi. Taking in the brief Jared gave us in to consideration i will be concentrating on the visualisation(and modelling) and visualisation(texturing and rendering) area. I am aiming to produce a professional looking model and render/texture of the Audi R8 , this will used in my commercial and it will be used to show off the modelling skill. I will also be thinking about modelling the environment for the locations, i still don't know if i will produce the background as detail as the car as im am mainly focussing on the car. I will gain the knowlege i learnt from the previous proeject and apply it this term.

No comments:

Post a Comment